Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A panorama of the wall bulge

This was my destination on the day when I walked through the old farmstead - the wall bulge on the far eastern side of this hill. I've photographed and posted this before, but wanted to get a panorama and a closer look at one rock in the wall bulge that looks, to me, like an "eye".

First, the panorama:

A close up of the "head" (with a lot of enhancement for scene balance because I was facing the sun). My half meter stick is just below a rock that looks like it could be an "eye".

Some close ups of the odd rock that looks like an "eye". Here the rock is sticking out, just above the half meter stick:
Here you can see it is precariously sandwiched between two larger rocks:
This is a straight-on view:

In retrospect, just now, I'm wondering how in the world is that tree growing right in the middle of that wall bulge?

No comments: