Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nothing new - more pictures of the Logan Site

This past weekend, I decided to go to the Logan site to get some pictures with the leaves off the trees.

If you click on this picture for a larger view, you can see more cairns in the back, hiding under the hemlocks:



I thought I would be able to do some exploring, in addition to seeing this site again. I don't like to admit this, but it took me over about 2 hours to get into this site and 2 hours to get out, so I didn't go exploring. I'll have a few more photos from this site throughout the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo -- sharp as a tack. Hard to believe you have no snow. Makes me want to get out and explore.

Norman

theseventhgeneration said...

Thanks! Unfortunately, the snow is back. We have 3 to 5 inches on the ground now and another 2 to 4 is expected tonight.