Friday, May 2, 2008

A little site off the main site

I almost forgot about this little site I revisited early last month. I had been here before, in the summer or fall, when the ferns were high. I was glad I came back out in the spring, because I found a nice split wedge here, not far from the bird effigy.

First, I took this shot of some stones on a boulder, with a large "rock on boulder" in the background.



The "rock on boulder" close up:



And then on top (we've seen this one before, but I had to take it again):



Just below these two is a nice split wedge.
Close up:



With the half meter stick:



There's that wedge!



And here's an overall view of the stone wall corner, with the split wedge rock just barely visible back there, to the left of the rock pile in the corner of the stone wall:

No comments: